Browse and download thousands of best-selling how-to ebooks.
Choose a Subcategory below:
Resume (33) Jobs (30) Finance (38) Home Business (39)
Investment (38) Entrepreneur (42) Self Employment (39) Debt (34)
Management (40) Education (30) New Products (35) Real-Estate (12)
Popular Tags: Poker (8), Forex Trading (16), Online Business (15)
Home >> Money & Employment >> New Products >> Generate Huge Returns With Short Sales
Generate Huge Returns With Short Sales
 Name of book:Foreclosures & Flippers
 Author:Jarad R. Severe
 Blurb:Learn a technique that only 1% even know about and the other 99% wish they did.
 Price:$47.00
 Book Website:Get Ebook Now
 Keywords:Foreclosures, Foreclosure Training
  
 Description:
  • Foreclosures & Flippers is the "Ultimate How-To Guide" for Investing in Foreclosures. It is a solid, easy to read, step-by-step foreclosure training manual that gives detailed instruction on how to invest in foreclosures. Over 160 Pages of foreclosure investing strategies. This manual cover each of the phases of foreclosure. Pre-Foreclosure, At the Auction, and Post Foreclosure. Each phase can be very profitable, included step by step instruction on each one of them.
  • Here's what you can expect to learn from this exclusive training manual:
    -How to find those one-of-a-kind properties
    -How to negotiate with the sellers and earn their trust
    -How to research properties to find their true value
    -How to research properties before the auction
    -How to creatively finance properties in foreclosure
    -How to calculate fix up costs and repairs
    -How to eliminate your risk
    -How to protect yourself as a buyer
    -How to find FREE REO listings of properties all over your area
    -How to research properties online
    -How to look up names, addresses and phone numbers of homeowners in distress
    -How to research REO properties
    -How to estimate your profits on each deal
    -How to tell immediately if the property is a good deal
    -How to write your letters to homeowners in distress so they respond to you
    -How to write winning ads in the newspaper to get your phone to ring
    -How to sell your property quickly
    -How to receive pre-foreclosure listings in your email box on a daily/weekly basis
    -How to tie up a property without ever owning it
    And much more.
  • Here's what you'll get in the package:
    -Hidden Fortunes in Foreclosures
    -Hidden Fortunes in Short Sales
    -State Law Handbook
    -National Directory
    -Real Estate Forms
    -Pre-Foreclosure Listings
    -Free Online Support.
  • Price: $47.00 - Get Ebook Now
 You might also like:

Generate Huge Returns With Short Sales
Generate Huge Returns With Short Sales
Price: $47.00